Transmission of Personal Data:
When you order from Web-Leader, all your personal information is protected. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard, for encrypting all personal information, including name, address and credit card numbers.
About Cookies and Web Beacons:
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from a web site to the hard drive of your computer so that the web site may identify you. This unique number identifies your browser, but not you, to Web-leader's servers whenever you visit Web-Leader. A cookie will not let a web site know any personal information about you, such as your real name and address. The coding in the cookies lets us know that you are using a particular computer but nothing more. Since cookies are only text files, they cannot run on your computer, search your computer for other information or transmit any information to anyone.
- Measure traffic patterns. Without cookies, it could be difficult for us to know that certain services are more popular than others are. This information helps us to better understand when to offer new services.
- Estimate audience size. Cookies help us know whether or not users have seen particular displays, including advertisements.
Web-Leader may contain electronic images known as Web beacons, which are sometimes called single-pixel gifs, that allow Web-Leader to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on Web-Leader. They are a technique used to compile statistics about Web-Leader usage. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. Web-Leader web pages may also contain Web beacons placed there by our advertising partners to help Web-Leader determine the effectiveness of our Internet advertising campaigns.
How does Web-Leader Use the Information?
Any personal information you provide to Web-Leader is maintained and accessible only by Web-Leader, unless specifically stated otherwise. Web-Leader requests information from its users so that users can enjoy customized experiences across Web-Leader. We may use the information collected as follows:
- To offer users the ability to customize or personalize content.
- To deliver products and services requested.
- Web-Leader uses the anonymous, aggregate data collected to inform our sponsors and advertisers as to numbers of people who have certain demographic characteristics and the number of those people who have seen and "clicked" on their advertisement(s). Web-Leader will also disclose to those third-party sponsors and advertisers the overall demographics available regarding who saw and "clicked" on their advertisement. No personal information will be disclosed to these sponsors and advertisers as part of this process; only information in an anonymous, aggregate form will be disclosed.
- Web-Leader also uses the anonymous, aggregate data to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our registered users and visitors, to measure user demographics and interests regarding specific areas of Web-Leader, to describe our services to third parties such as prospective business partners and advertisers and to analyze how and where best to use our resources. Without such data, we would not know what the most popular areas of Web-Leader are, and we would not be able to change and update the content and services appropriately. Web-Leader also uses such data to monitor and improve the operation of Web-Leader and to maintain the quality of the Products and Services made available through Web-Leader. No personal information will be disclosed during these activities.
- Web-Leader may, from time to time, use your personal information to contact you about changes or enhancements to Products and Services on Web-Leader. If you indicated that you were interested in receiving offers or information from selected Web-Leader sponsors and advertisers, Web-Leader will send you email publications and mailings about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. For those who elect to receive such materials from Web-Leader or third parties, and who indicate that they do in their profile, Web-Leader will release personal information. Personal information released includes name, email address and other necessary information supplied in Web-Leader registration process. If at any time you would like to end your subscription to any email materials, follow either the directions posted at the bottom of the email material, or the directions at the email newsletter company's web site.
- If you enter a contest on Web-Leader, we will use the personal information you provided to contact you in the event you win. All Web-Leader contest entry forms provide a way for you to opt-out of any communications that is not related to awarding prizes for the promotion. These entry forms also provide users with a choice on whether to receive email marketing materials from third parties. Any information you provide will not be shared with such third parties unless you agree through the appropriate consent box on the entry form. If you enter a contest, you may be asked, under the rules of the promotion, to agree that the promotion sponsor may use your name in relation to announcing and promoting the winners of the promotion.
- Web-Leader may also use personal information if it has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful when investigating a contravention of a federal, provincial or foreign law; for an emergency that threatens an individual's life, health or security; if the use is clearly in the individual's interest and consent is not available in a timely way; or if knowledge and consent would compromise the availability or accuracy of the information and collection is required to investigate a breach of an agreement or contravention of a federal or provincial law.
- Web-Leader may disclose personal information: (i) to a lawyer who is representing it; (ii) if required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with rules of court relating to the production of records; (iii) to a government institution or part of a government institution that has made a request for the information, identified its lawful authority to obtain the information and indicated that: (A) it suspects that the information relates to national security or the conduct of international affairs, (B) the disclosure is requested for the purpose of enforcing any law of USA or a foreign jurisdiction, carrying out an investigation relating to the enforcement of any such law or gathering intelligence for the purpose of enforcing any such law, or (C) the disclosure is requested for the purpose of administering any law of USA; (iv) to a person who needs the information because of an emergency that threatens the life, health or security of an individual; (v) for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of USA; or (vi) where otherwise required by law.
Does Web-Leader Share the Information that is Collected?
Web-Leader may disclose personal information to its agents, suppliers and service providers in conjunction with providing you with Products and Services or operating portions of Web-Leader. Such entities will be required to use personal information provided solely for such purposes. In addition, Web-Leader may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services.
Web-Leader does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Web-Leader may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not disclosed to the third party.
Can you Access, Edit or Delete your Information?
Web-Leader provides its customers the ability to access and edit the personal information in their user profiles or password-protected web-based management tools. Web-Leader also offers all users who have volunteered any personal information to Web-Leader, the opportunity to review the information provided and to rectify any inaccuracies. Please contact the Privacy Coordinator, for more details.
Can you Opt-out?
You can opt-out of providing personal information and from receiving information on Web-Leader updates and new services, as well as direct email offers from selected Web-Leader partners and sponsors. This is done either at the point of initial collection of information or during the editing or updating process. The process to opt out of most Web-Leader email materials is the same as the process for editing user information profiles described above. In addition, all such email materials have easy-to-follow unsubscribe directions posted at the bottom of the email. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
What Security Procedures are in Place?
You are responsible for the security of your Web-Leader login ID and password. Please take care when using and storing them. Web-Leader recommends that you do not divulge your password to anyone. You should log out of your browser at the end of each computer session to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence, especially if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
Links to Other Sites:
Web-Leader Hosting Company
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution