PPTP VPN on iOS (iPhone, iPad)
For iOS 9 or less, use this tutorial to manually set up an PPTP VPN connection on your iPhone or iPad.
Go to your home screen and tap on Settings.
Tap on General.
Tap on VPN.
Tap on Add VPN Configuration.
Set connection parameters:
- Type - PPTP
- Description - any desired name for connection, for example Web-Leader VPN
- Server - address of VPN-server to connect for.
- Account - VPN account username
- Password - VPN account password
- Encryption Level - Maximum
Turn on Send All Traffic, tap on Done and Save.
To connect turn on Status selector. VPN connection will be established in few seconds.